Friday, November 15, 2013

Melted - The Bathing Garden / Blueberry Pumpkin Patch

This block tart in Blueberry Pumpkin Patch scent was the freebie in my October order from The Bathing Garden.  There is no scent description available, but it seems like it would pretty basic . . . pumpkin and blueberry.  What I got though, was a blueberry muffin scent.  It was a really nice, warm and yummy blueberry muffin scent, so I'm not complaining, but I thought there would be a pumpkin note somewhere in there, and I never noticed anything pumpkin-y.

I chopped this block into four squares, and then melted one of those squares (about .6 oz.) in my tea light warmer.  I got a wonderful medium-strong scent in the room the warmer is in, like a perfect amount to be very easily noticed but not so much that it was overpowering.  The scent did carry into adjacent rooms on a slightly lighter level.

A great scent if you're looking for blueberry muffin, but if you're looking for a fall/pumpkin scent, this is not it.

5 comments:

  1. I'm curious if these little blocks will be a regular for sale item soon, it seems like they're getting sent out alot lately. If 1/4 of it throws really good, I'm excited to try them too!
    Funny how the primary color is orange --when I first saw the picture I thought for sure it would be heavy on the pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like having to cut wax but I've seen some of these blocks really beautifully decorated. Can't imagine how fun any Christmas ones will look!

      I have this melting again right now and today I'm detecting a bit of the pumpkin. It's still very much a blueberry muffin scent but today I'm noticing the other little bits. I still like it!

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. I love the look of that. And woo for blueberry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee, yeah, I thought of you as soon as I realized it smelled like blueberry muffins.

      ~Deb

      Delete