Sunday, November 17, 2013

Melted - Better Homes & Gardens / Glazed Cranberry Pumpkin

Glazed Cranberry Pumpkin (no scent description available) is such a yummy Thanksgiving time scent.  Cranberry is the dominant note in here, tart and strong with just a hint of spice, but also sweetened and sugary.  There is a very slight pumpkin note lurking in the background.  Actually, the hint of spice might actually be the pumpkin, now that I think about it.

I melted two cubes in my tea light warmer and had wonderfully strong scent and throw.  One of the things I love about BH&G tarts is that they are reliably strong.  I could smell this easily throughout the house, and I know I can get multiple melts out of each two cube set that I use.

I really enjoyed this scent and if it's around again next year, I will be repurchasing!

4 comments:

  1. I'm actually burning this now. It's such a wonderful break from the stifling spicy scents that are out now. Love this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been going through cranberry and non-pumpkin scents lately because I'd done so many pumpkin blends already, but now I'm ready to get back to them again. I'm going to start alternating as my fall stash dwindles down to nothing now.

      Looking forward to Christmas scents!!

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. I'm doing a complete turnaround when it comes to cranberry scents. Where I never liked them before, I can't keep my hands of them now! I haven't seen this one, but will be looking for it during my next trip to walmart. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Part of me wishes I'd grabbed more of this one, and part of me is glad my fall stash is almost gone. I'm anxious for Christmas scents already and bright and early Black Friday morning, the first tart I melt will be something Christmas-y! =)

      ~Deb

      Delete