Saturday, November 2, 2013

Melted - Better Homes & Gardens / Pumpkin Pie

Spiced Pumpkin Pie - [no scent description]

You just have to have a pumpkin pie scent sometime between Halloween and Thanksgiving, and this is a great one.  There are so many pumpkin blend scents at this time of year that they all start to blur together after a while, but a good ol' pumpkin pie scent is cozy and simple.  This particular one has some deep spice but is not really harsh.  You get the rich pumpkin filling, and a slight hint of crust.  This is just a really nice, classic scent.

I melted two cubes in my tea light warmer and had a wonderfully strong scent and throw.  All corners of the house had this homey scent on some level, always easily noticeable.  I'd left the house for a while and when I stepped through the back door when I got back home I could immediately smell this.  It was so warm and welcoming. 

Can't wait for Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice! Looking forward to tracking this one down, if I can! Sounds very festive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, these pumpkins DO all start to blend together after a while. I really, REALLY want to like pumpkin scents more than I actually do. I get super excited for them but it's the darn spice that gets me when I melt them. I keep trying though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There ARE some less spicy ones out there! Keep trying! If I remember, I'll go back through all my pumpkin posts and see which ones are on the Softer Side of Spice. hehe

      ~Deb

      Delete