Thursday, November 7, 2013

Melted - Better Homes & Gardens / Warm Autumn Welcome

Warm Autumn Welcome is my other fall favorite from Better Homes & Gardens, along with the previously reviewed A Thankful Harvest.  This one is a little spicier than A Thankful Harvest though, reminding me more of a 'sweet pumpkin spice' scent I used to make soap in.  It's still not as sharply spice as some of the other pumpkin scents I've had though.  I want to say there is more of a cinnamon note for the spices, and not so much the nutmeg or whatever other spices pumpkin usually comes with.  I could be totally way off in reality but that's what it seems like to me, having to do this with no scent description to guide me.  It's a very nice pumpkin scent, but a bit more on the fresh side than a lot of the baker/pie type pumpkin scents I've had.

I melted two cubes of this in my tea light warmer and had amazing scent and throw.  This could very easily be detected pretty much anywhere in the house, and the scent lingered well after the tea light had gone out and the wax cooled.  Coming into the house from the chill of outside, having the warm notes of this being the first thing you notice when coming through the door, so soooo comforting.

A fall must have!!

2 comments:

  1. Is the image on the package of a pumpkin sitting on a bed of kale? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - I'm not sure what that is. I don't even have the package anymore to have a better look. Smells good though. Go buy it! (And melt it!)

      ~Deb

      Delete