Thursday, November 14, 2013

Melted - Candles From The Keeping Room / Fall On The Farm

Fall On The Farm - 'Falling leaves on the farm from all the old trees, dropping in to the berry patches, apple trees, with a hint of mandarin, and cinnamon sticks.'
 
This actually strikes me as more of a Christmas scent than a fall scent.  I'm starting to find that spiced orange might be the key to my favorite Christmas scents.  Anyway, this is a really nice holiday scent, whether you decide that holiday is Thanksgiving or Christmas is up to you.  There is a slight outdoorsy note, possibly something like light pine, and then the sweet and spicy fruit and cinnamon combo to make it both bright and warm.  The spice is not heavy in this, so spice haters shouldn't shun this one.  I don't really get berries or apples specifically but there is a sort of fruit juiciness hint to it overall.  I really like this one.
 
After previously playing around with cutting tarts and melting smaller amounts to see how they'd do, I decided to go ahead and melt this entire 1.2 oz. tart in my tea light warmer.  I got a medium-strong scent, with a medium throw.  I could smell it very easily in the room my warmer is in, and lighter in one of the adjacent rooms.

This is a very nice holiday scent that I would order again.

No comments:

Post a Comment