Saturday, November 30, 2013

Melted - Candles From The Keeping Room / Christmas Snow

Christmas Snow- 'Fresh clean, frosty air, hints of Lemon Leaf and Tangerine Zest.'
 
I really wish there was more to the description of this because I'm going to be struggling to describe it.  It did seem like a Christmas-y scent, and it does seem like there might be very slight hints of mint and pine, but it's a 'moist' type scent.  I knew there had to be something fruity in there because there is a bright, sweet, juicy hint to this.  I would have guessed orange, but seeing lemon and tangerine listed totally makes sense.  Maybe there is a hint of eucalyptus instead of what I think is mint/pine?  Whatever is all going on in here, it's nice if you like those sort of outdoorsy 'air' scents.
 
I melted this entire 1+ oz. tart in my tea light warmer and was pleased to find it had a nice strong scent.  I've had iffy luck with CFTKR lately but decided to go ahead and give this a try.  The strength of this has renewed my hopes for the other CFTKR winter scents I have!
 
I don't think I'd order this scent again because I like the more warm and cozy types, but it was very nice for a one time thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment