Sunday, November 24, 2013

Melted - Scentsationals / Spiced Cranberries

This Spiced Cranberries scent from Scentsationals is the one I picked up on our trip to Minnesota last month and ohhhhh my, I am so glad I decided to get it.  This is the type of cranberry scent that I love, the type that screams "Thanksgiving!" to me.  It's a tart cranberry scent, yet there is sweetness.  The spice is soft and warm.  This scent reminds me slightly of Glogg (mulled wine), and I love it.  I'm holding onto my last two cubes of this so I can melt them on Thanksgiving day.

Melting two cubes of this in my tea light warmer, I had the usual strong scent and throw that Scentsationals is reliable for.  The scent lasts and lasts, reached all corners of the house on some level, and even lingered after the tea light had gone out and the wax had cooled.

LOVED this!  It is an absolute November must have!

5 comments:

  1. I'm nuts about cranberry right now. I love how it works equally well spiced up a little bit or sweetened.

    Have to get my hands on this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I much prefer the spiced versions of cranberry scents. One of these days I *will* place a Scentsationals order online since my Walmart isn't very consistent in carrying them. And I will get more of this one to have on hand for next year's Thanksgiving holiday. It's bumped out the other couple scents that I thought were my *must have* Thanksgiving Day melts.

      ~Deb

      Delete
    2. Agreed, cranberry is the perfect fall to winter transitional scent. It's much better with spices, IMO! Glad to hear you liked it!

      Delete
    3. My favorite!! But could not find it at all in late 2013 and thought it was just because it was seasonal; however, unable to find this scent at Walmart today so wondering if it's been discontinued.

      Delete
    4. I don't see it on the Scentsationals website either. That sucks. I think this was my favorite spiced cranberry out of all different ones I've tried.

      Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking time to comment. =)

      ~Deb

      Delete