Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The Melting Fairy Wax Company

I was contacted by The Melting Fairy Wax Company to see if I'd like to be a part of their beta subscription box program.  Of course I said 'Yes!'  I'd never heard of this company before they invited me, and I really don't know much about them at this point.  Their website explains this new program as 'Each month, The Melting Fairy will deliver 12 oz of premium scented wax right to your doorstep! You will receive 2 oz of wax in 5 scents of your choice (for a total of 10 oz), plus a bonus 2 oz custom blend monthly!'  The scent list is limited at this early stage but even so, I had no problem finding five interesting choices for my first box.  And I can't wait to see what the custom blends will be.

The first box will be in December.  They're looking for early subscribers/beta testers right now to help move the process along.  If you're at all interested, head over to their website and get yourself signed up for one of the limited beta slots!  It is $10 (plus $4.50) shipping each month at this point.

I'm really looking forward to this!  I have no idea what their tarts look like or anything.  *excited*

Do YOU know anything about The Melting Fairy?

6 comments:

  1. Awesome Deb! You're the perfect 'tester'. You do such a good job with reviews. Can't wait until you unveil the first box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to get it! Just wish I knew more about the company. There is no information about who they are, no pics of their products....nothing.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of them, but the name is very cute. Can't wait to see what you get!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait! Why does time drag when you're excited for something?

      ~Deb

      Delete
  3. It's exciting to see a wax subscription service! Deb! I am so glad they contacted you, they contacted me as well! Looking forward to trying their wax and sharing our opinions about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to ask what scents you picked, but I also want to be surprised and read it in your post. Hehe!

      ~Deb

      Delete