Thursday, December 5, 2013

Melted - Back Home Scents / Candy Cane

Candy Cane - 'Sweet sugary candy with vanilla and peppermint. This isn't a straight peppermint. Just like a real candy cane, sweet and yummy!'

How can you go wrong with a candy cane scent at Christmas??  You can't!  This is a typical sweet peppermint scent, stronger on the mint so it's still a crisp, cool scent.  (Some vanilla-mint scents are a bit softer, creamier.)  This is just . . . yummy!!

I melted this whole 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had wonderfully strong scent.  Sadly, though, it faded down to a very light scent before the end of a four hour tea light burn.  Bummer on that.

Great Christmas scent while it lasted!

4 comments:

  1. Yum! Sounds good to me! Are you thinking of ordering from them again in the future? I find I am becoming peppermint obsessed right now this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure if I'll order from there again or not. There are others I'd still like to try, and others I've liked more. I'm thinking in the new year I'll just stick with a few vendors I already know and love.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a good scent, but if it faded fast, bummer! Ahhhhh, peppermint in December, it doesn't get much better than that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially softly sweet peppermint. Even hubby agrees to that during Christmas time.

      ~Deb

      Delete