Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Melted - Back Home Scents / Vanilla Noel

Vanilla Noel - 'A sweet, creamy buttercream and fluffy white marshmallows with hints of crisp cookies, crushed vanilla beans and a light kiss of musk. This is not a BBW duplication but I would say a close cousin to their popular Vanilla Bean Noel.'
 
If you're familiar with Vanilla Bean Noel, you will know what this smells like.  I'm not an expert on that scent so I can't say just how close this is to that, but yeah, based on my casual familiarity with it, this is a nice dupe.  It is like a warm, sweet perfume.  It's creamy and vanilla-y, cozy and yummy, and the light musk takes it out of bakery and into near-perfumey.  I do like the scent but it's not something I could melt a lot.
 
I melted this 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had medium-strong scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment