Monday, December 2, 2013

Melted - Candles From The Keeping Room / Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy

Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy - 'A great new fragrance which is filled with surprises to delight all of the senses with plums, dark cherries and sweet oranges enhanced with peppery woody undertones.'

This one is interesting.  It seems like one of the evergreens, whether it's pine, balsam, whatever.  From the description, I'd say the 'peppery woody undertones' are actually the strongest note.  There is a slight sweetness to it but I don't detect any specific fruits.  I expected this to be a candied fruit type thing but to it's just a really nice 'Christmas tree' scent.

I melted this whole 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had awesome scent strength and throw.  I could very easily smell this throughout the downstairs of the house.  I suspect this is one that even traveled upstairs but I didn't actually go up and check while it was melting.  Love strong ones!

I would order this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment