Sunday, December 1, 2013

Melted - Candles From The Keeping Room / Eggnog

Egg Nog - 'This is sweet creamy eggnog with out any spice, sweet and creamy..a very nice comfort scent.'
 
I got this over a year ago as part of a gift from a waxy-bloggy friend.  I'm not sure why I never melted it last Christmas but now I finally have.  This is just as it says, a basic eggnog scent.  It's warm and creamy, with that typical noggy note that I'm never quite sure how to describe, not sure if it's the egg or the milk.  I always think of rum when I think of eggnog.  Seems like this might have a hint of that in it.  I quite like this one.

I melted this 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had medium-strong scent.  This was very nice in the room the warmer is in, and I could smell it on a lighter level in adjacent rooms.

This is a really nice holiday scent staple that I would order again.

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh you had luck with this one! Don't get up hope yet!! This sounds like a great scent. I had eggnog with alcohol in it the other day for the first time and it wasn't half bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never had any kind of eggnog. It always looks so yummy when I see people drinking it, or hear about it, but something about drinking eggs holds me back.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. I'm opposite in Lauren on this one ....I can't get past the egg in eggnog. I could take or leave it with the actual drink but I think I'll pass on having it in tart form. I do like milky scents though, so if the noggy note is more milk than egg ....maybe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if I'd call that note an egg scent. I mean, it certainly doesn't bring eggs to mind. I always think of it as a sort of sour note, but not bad sour....more like that note in cheesecake. You know the one?

      ~Deb

      Delete