Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Melted - Candles From The Keeping Room / Vanilla Snowflake Type

Vanilla Snowflake Type - [no scent description]

I have no idea what this is supposed to be a dupe up, but generally the work 'Type' in a name means it is indeed a dupe.  If anyone knows, please let me know.  Anyway, to me this was a really nice sugar cookie scent.  It was delicious, so warm and comforting, buttery and creamy sweet.  A really nice 'safe' scent if you're not sure what people like, whether it's company coming over, or giving it as a gift.

I melted this whole 1+ oz. tart in my tea light warmer and was so happy to get a nice strong scent and throw.  Sometimes sugar cookie scents, although yummy, can be on the lighter side.  I got nearly immediate rich and yummy scent, and it traveled all over the downstairs of the house.  It did seem to start fading a bit even before one tea light had burned through (four hours) but there was still noticeable scent at the end.

A yummy winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment