Sunday, December 29, 2013

Melted - The Melting Fairy / Chai Tea

Chai Tea - 'This scent is a complex and calming blend of creamy soy milk, green tea, spicy cinnamon bark, and light nutmeg notes.'
 
Love me some chai scents!  This one is a bit more of the lighter 'tea' type than some of the creamier 'latte' types I've had.  Of course chai is spicy, but this is not harsh.  Spice haters might still like this if they are fans of tea scents.  There is warmth in this, and it is strangely calming.  The description mentions 'calming' but I would never have thought that to actually be true.  It is though!
 
I melted this .6 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and was disappointed to find only a light-medium scent.  It was a nice, mellow, background type thing in the air.  I would have really liked this type of scent to have a bit more strength to it though because it's just so warm and peaceful.
 
(Hate the foil cupcake style wrapper!)

2 comments:

  1. LOL on the foil wrapper. I totally agree. Thanks for the review. I'm not a huge chai tea fan, so this probably wouldn't be a scent for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister got me hooked on chai lattes many years ago. I'm not a coffee drinker (unless it's super flavored to the point you can't taste the coffee, lol) but she insisted I'd like chai.

      ~Deb

      Delete