Monday, December 23, 2013

Melted - Rosegirls / Badger State Cocoa

Badger State Cocoa - [no scent description]

This large 'cookie' tart was a free gift when hubby and I went to the Rosegirls store opening earlier this month.  I mainly picked this scent because of the name . . . Badger State = Wisconsin, hehe.  Anyway, some asked me for a review on this so I jumped out of Christmas scent mode to melt this.  Actually it's still kind of Christmas-y in a way because it's a minty chocolate.  While I haven't been able to find an official scent description, I've seen people post that it is a blend of chocolate, peppermint, and marshmallow.  I'm not generally a fan of chocolate scents in tarts but I do like mint-chocolate, which is pretty much what this is.  I don't notice any distinct marshmallow note.  The mint is very much there but I think it's about equal to to the chocolate.  This really is like a nice cup of minty hot chocolate.

This cookie was nearly 4 oz. so I cut (as best I could) into four pieces and melted one of those crumbled sections (about .8 oz. worth) in my tea light warmer.  I got a strong scent and throw.  Very easily noticeable throughout the house without being overpowering.  This is a nice winter scent.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Deb!!! Glad the badger was well behaved for you! Four melts for that cookie is pretty good, I didn't realize they were that big at first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they're pretty big. I think their 'whoopie pies' are a little smaller in diameter but thicker overall, if I'm remembering correctly.

      ~Deb

      Delete