Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Melted - Sea Breeze Scents & Things / Tis The Season

Tis The Season - 'Eggnog & pumpkin pie.'
 
I got this quite a while ago and it's been tucked away in my Christmas stash waiting to be melted.  I think the eggnog note came through just a hair more distinct than the pumpkin pie.  It was a nice scent but hard to really categorize.  I want to say it was a warm, bakery type scent but then I think no, it was more of a holiday spice scent.  I don't think you'd ever realize 'Oh, that's eggnog!' or 'Ooh, that's yummy pumpkin pie!'  It's spicy, but in a warm, soft spice way instead of a sharp 'hot' spice way.  We'll call this a cozy holiday scent.

Since I've found Sea Breeze tarts to be on the lighter side, I melted one of these flower tarts in my tea light warmer in its usual spot on my desk, and another at the same time in a tea light warmer in the kitchen, which is the adjacent room.  Together, they produced a nice medium scent.  This would be a safe choice if you have company coming for a holiday visit, adding a nice touch to the air but not heavily scenting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment