Monday, December 30, 2013

Melted - Streetman Candle Co. / Apple Pumpkin Muffins

Apple Pumpkin Muffins - [no scent description]

I almost set this aside for next fall but then decided, nah, I'm going to randomly plow through everything I have until this stash is gone.  Hubby plunged his hand into the box of randomness and pulled this one out.  I don't think I've ever had a Streetman tart.  This one was part of a gift.

This was a really nice scent.  It was more of an apple-cinnamon-cakey type scent but did not strike me as 'fall' like apple-cinnamon scents usually do.  I didn't get much pumpkin, although there was indeed something else going on in there.  I would say it was a sweet pumpkin spice type pumpkin, if anything.  This was just a really nice, cozy bakery scent.

I melted half of this scent shot in my tea light warmer and was bummed to get a medium scent at best.

4 comments:

  1. I have not tried Streetman before, but Apple Pumpkin Muffins sounds delish. Sorry this one didn't have a greater throw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one of the reasons I think I'll probably just stay with a few vendors I already know and like in 2014. Although this one in particular was part of a gift, I'm tired of spending money on new-to-me vendors and ending up with weak scents. :(

      This was extremely yummy though, when I could smell it.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Hm. I only have tried one or two street man. I don't remember how they did. I agree with you about trying to stick with tried vendors. The melting fairy hopefully will prove to be good. Any other wax resolutions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wax resolutions....well, trying to not buy anything new until I work through most of what I already have on hand. I always seem to end/start the year with too much! The only other resolution is to just stick with a few favorite vendors instead of wasting money on duds.

      I think the January Melting Fairy boxes might ship out tomorrow! Woot!!

      ~Deb

      Delete