Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Blue Spruce

Blue Spruce - [no description available]

I don't know if spruce is just the sweetest of the evergreen scents, or if it's just this particular tart, but I kinda think I'm not a spruce fan.  It's a definite 'Oh, Christmas tree!' scent, which is what we all want this time of year, but there is a sweetness, almost a juiciness, that I can only take in small doses.

I melted this whole 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and whoa, is this one ever strong!  That might be another reason I had a hard time with it.  Maybe if it was a lighter, barely there background type strength it would have been better.  I got a headache after having this one going for a while.  

If you get this one, you might want to try melting only half of the tart.  Nice, but s-t-r-o-n-g!

2 comments:

  1. I'll take it! Putting this on my list for next year. Sweet pine is my favorite pine and strong, sweet pine is my dream.

    Thanks for the review, I'll have to remember to get this in a large quantity :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you like it then! I just saw Lauren show one from whatever vendor (forgot already) called Cotton Candy Spruce. Now THAT one sounds intriguing.

      ~Deb

      Delete