Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Merry Mistletoe

Merry Mistletoe- 'Citrus, blue spruce, and frosted cranberries.'
 
Another of the new Christmas scents over at Sweet Fixations, this one was really nice but on the lighter side.  The main note is the sweet spruce scent, but there is a bit of extra 'sweet and juicy' from the citrus, and just a teeny hint of the tartness from the cranberry.  This is a really nice, perky 'Christmas tree' scent, not too overwhelming in it's piney-ness.
 
I melted this 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had medium scent, which was nice because I find pine scents can easily be too strong, too much, too fast.  This was a very pleasant sort of background scent, just enough hint of Christmas tree as I went about my morning to remind me Christmas is right around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment