Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Spiked Eggnog

Spiked Eggnog- 'A yummy holiday drink with vanilla, rum, and nutmeg!'
 
I know I had this last year but I can't find any old post about it so I'll go ahead and review it.  Eggnog is one of my must-have scents for the Christmas season.  I love it when there is a rum note, and this version has it.  This is a bit of a spicy eggnog, full of warmth and creaminess.  There is that typical 'nog' note that we were discussing in another post, but I think the rum is stronger in this one than that other one we were talking about.
 
I melted this whole 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had a nice medium-strong scent.  It did travel somewhat to adjacent rooms.  I was gone for several hours during the day and when I got back home, I could still detect light traces of this throughout the house even though that tart had cooled off long before.
 
This is one I would definitely order again next Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. A great eggnog scent!! YAY!! I have been hoarding my Slatkin Eggnog Cheer candle in hopes of finding another scent like it!!

    Tag! You're It!! http://scentsmakemyday.blogspot.com/2013/12/tag-youre-it-christmas-style.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for tagging me! I have answered and posted it. =)

      ~Deb

      Delete