Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Sugar Cookie

Sugar Cookie - 'Warm, crisp, vanilla cookie. The BEST Sugar Cookie Scent!!'
I had just melted a scent from CFTKR that had no scent description but very much reminded me of sugar cookies, so I thought I'd keep that theme going with my next melt and popped in this one from Sweet Fixations.  And it's funny because this one reminds me more of the cookie dough before it's baked.  In a weird way, this totally makes me think of my mom's recipe that I use for Christmas cookies but I think those are technically more butter cookie than sugar cookie.  There is a strong vanilla extract type note in here.  That might be sort of 'Eeuuw!' to some people but for me it just seems to work.  This is a nice, rich and warm and yummy cookie scent, but not quite as sweet and creamy as the other one I melted before this.
I melted this entire 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had nice strong scent in the room my warmer is in, and it did travel into adjacent rooms.  It took a little while to get up that strong scent but once it was there is was wonderful.

This is a nice, safe scent for gift giving, or if company is coming over and you're not sure how they'll respond to scents.

No comments:

Post a Comment