Monday, January 6, 2014

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Cookie Jar

Cookie Jar- 'Smells of cookies baking in the oven with a dash of cinnamon and clove.'
I was rather disappointed with this one.  It's a nice scent, but rather generic.  I don't get any cinnamon or clove, maybe there is just the tiniest hint of them keeping this from being overly sweet, but spice haters have nothing to fear here.  I thought this would be more a warm bakery scent but it's actually quite sweet and bright.  It's on the prettier side of the spectrum, barely making it into the bakery category.  Like I said, it's a nice enough scent, just not what I'd been expecting.
It was also weak.  I melted this 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had light scent, barely a background scent.  Most of the time I couldn't even tell there was a tart going.
Nice scent, but I would not order this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment