Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Melted - Beezy Tarts / Malibu Rum Cupcake

Malibu Rum Cupcake - 'A Fluffy Cupcake topped with Sweet Rum Infused Butter Cream Icing. This scent will leave you craving a Cupcake!'

Yep, another gifted tart.  Yep, another vendor I've never ordered from myself.  Yep, another shop that's only open part-time, so yep, another scent description I cannot get. I'd been thinking the Malibu Rum part was maybe a B&BW dupe but when I went to look it up on the B&BW site I found I was thinking of Malibu Heat, and Rio Rumberry, and there is no Malibu Rum.  Doh!  So yeah, I have no idea what's actually supposed to be in here.
(Thanks to reader Jean, who pointed out I had the description in my haul post last fall.)

This seemed like a coconut-cupcake scent mainly, but with something else happening in there.  I didn't really recognize it as rum though, if that is indeed what it was supposed to be, as the name implies.  This was a nice slightly tropical bakery scent, not overly fruity or sweet or bright.  I liked it.

I melted this whole scent shot (1+ oz.) in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had medium-strong scent.  It was noticeable without being inyerface strong.  It did travel throughout the house.  I'd left the house for a bit and when I came back in this was the first thing I smelled all the way at the back door.

3 comments:

  1. Love the tough guy logo. Here's the description for ya, I am the search engine queen.

    A Fluffy Cupcake topped with Sweet Rum Infused Butter Cream Icing. This scent will leave you craving a Cupcake!

    Did you see their Pumpkin Spice Latte tart? The swirl is cool. http://beezy-tarts.ecrater.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, just noticed you already found this and the Berry Nilla one when you got it from Lauren last fall. Sorry :-p

      Delete
    2. Thanks for finding that. No, I had not remembered I had the descriptions in that haul post. Thanks.

      ~Deb

      Delete