Sunday, January 26, 2014

Melted - Butterfly Lane Scents / Marshmallow Birthday Cake

Marshmallow Birthday Cake - [no scent description]

I've heard that the vendor Butterfly Lane Scents has closed shop.  I had never ordered from them but was able to try them thanks to a gift from a waxy friend.  And I must be on a marshmallow-cake scent kick right now because I absolutely loved that pistachio one the other day and I also love this one.  This was just such a full-bodied, sweet cake scent.  The marshmallow adds sweetness and a sort of depth.  There is even a bit of creaminess in this scent.  So soooo good.

I melted this entire scent shot  (1.5 oz?) in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had a medium strength scent.  It started out nice and strong, then settled down to medium before starting to fade around three hours.

4 comments:

  1. If you have any more from them here's their scent list.

    http://www.butterflylanescents.com/store/WsAncillary.asp?ID=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I have any others from there, but thanks.

      ~Deb

      Delete