Monday, January 6, 2014

Melted - Candles From The Keeping Room / Cinnamon Dolce Latte

Cinnamon Dolce Latte - 'Fresh black coffee steamed with sweet cream and cinnamon dolce flavored syrup.  A great coffee treat.'
 
This was a really nice cinnamon-coffee scent.  Neither note seems to be more dominant, they're just hanging out quite peacefully together.  The coffee note is not bitter, and the cinnamon is not harsh and spicy.  The 'sweet cream' seems to be softening things to a mellow level.  Spice haters don't need to fear this one, in my opinion.
 
I melted this whole 1+ oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had light-medium scent.  I've had iffy success with Candles From The Keeping Room tarts, which is why I rarely order from there.  People insist these would work better for me in an electric warmer.  I'm not convinced because if those people don't use tea light warmers, how can they compare?  Still, I might drag my Glade hot plate warmer out again and give it another try.  I have another iffy-success vendor that someone wants me to try in an electric warmer, so I might as well go ahead and try my next CFTKR tart in there too.
 
Wish this had been stronger, but I do still like this scent.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, but I don't make the candle or tarts. I just order them and enjoy them.

      Thanks for visiting!
      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. This sounds like a nice scent! I've found that CFTKR tarts (or any paraffin tarts, for that matter) give the best throw in a 24 watt hotplate.

    Thanks for the great reviews, Deb :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did another CFTKR coffee scent in the Glade warmer and it was pretty nice. Review on that one yet to come....

      ~Deb

      Delete