Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Melted - Front Porch Candle Co. / Sugary Honeydew & Cream

Sugary Honeydew & Cream - 'Sugary Honeydew & Cream- (In House Blend) Blend of Honeydew, Warm Vanilla & Sweet Sugar and Coconut Cream.'

I've been working my way through all the tarts that were gifted to me last fall and Christmas.  It's been fun to try different vendors that I've never ordered from but now I'm finally getting around to a vendor I know I like.  I've been anxious to place another Front Porch order!  This scent, however, will never be on my order list.  The description includes things like warm vanilla and coconut but I got *none* of that.  This was a really bright and sweet scent that totally screamed floral to me.  A very sweet floral.  Weird, I know.

And it was very strong.  I melted this 1 oz. grubby tart in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had crazy strong scent and throw.  If it had been a scent I liked I would have been thrilled with the strength of this little guy, but for a really sweet 'floral' it was too much for me.  I almost turned it off but decided to leave it on for hubby's enjoyment.  It did seem to start fading after an hour or so, but was still at an easily noticeable medium strength until I turned it off after about four hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment