Thursday, January 23, 2014

Melted - Haley's Heavenly Scents / Lemon Noel

Lemon Noel - 'Our blend of Lemon Chiffon ('Reminiscent of a fresh creamy lemon pie.') & Vanilla Bean Noel ('A sweet vanilla sugar cookie with a slight roasted marshmallow background and a hint of caramel.')'

This tart was part of a gift to me, and I was pleased to receive it because not only am I a huge lemon scent fan but also because I've never ordered from Haley's Heavenly Scents. This lemon scent did not disappoint! If you're familiar with the Vanilla Bean Noel scent, just add a really nice sweet dessert type lemon scent to it and you have this. The cookie, marshmallow, and caramel of the VBN make this a warmer, richer lemon scent than some of the brighter, summer-type lemony scents.

I melted this 1 oz. tart in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had decent medium-strong scent. It did seem to fade after a couple hours though, and buy three hours I shut the warmer off because I wasn't smelling enough to keep going any longer. A really nice scent while it lasted though!

2 comments:

  1. This is a nice one. I used to have a ton of HHS but melted through it fast due to the strong but brief scents. A little bright bit of sunshine to warm you up! I hope you get that book and let me know if I need to get it sooner rather than later! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did get the book (but already told you that) and immediately started reading. Will let you know my thoughts as soon as I'm done.

      I saw some mention in the Rosegirls group about Kathy working on a lemon-caramel blend. I'm intrigued!!! Might have to make a trip back to the store because I got the impression that's where they are testing it.

      ~Deb

      Delete