Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Melted - JLCCW / "Dessert"ed Island Cake

"Dessert"ed Island Cake - [no scent description]

Apparently the vendor Jamie Lauren Cupcakery & Confections In Wax (aka JLCCW) is no longer around, so I could not find any scent description for this tart, which was gifted to me.  It was a really nice scent though!  Sweet coconut was the first note I noticed but a nice white cake-type note was right there with it.  I wonder if there might have been some hints of pineapple in there.  It was almost a summery, tropical scent but the cake note held it back just enough to make it nice for any time of year.

I melted this whole mini cupcake tart (about 1 oz.) in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had a pleasant medium-strong scent that traveled lightly into other areas of the house.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't realize she'd closed her shop! Her stuff was very popular among the YouTubers, though I never got around to ordering. It looks like she's selling Mia Bella candles now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always thought the name was a ridiculously long mouthful. hehe

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Glad you liked this one! JLCCW really made some awesome tarts, it's sad she closed up shop, but it was for family reasons. Maybe she will come back!

    ReplyDelete