Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Melted - JLCCW / Mandarin Coconut

Mandarin Coconut - [no scent description]

The vendor Jamie Lauren Cupcakery & Confections In Wax is no longer around so I couldn't find an actual scent description for this one.  I'd never ordered from JLCCW . . . this tart was gifted to me.  Although I would have normally saved this to melt during summertime, I'm just melting whatever I pull out of my little cupboard right now because I'm just trying to work through my stash.  This was pretty nice, a good burst of the mandarin zest first but quickly softened and warmed just slightly by the coconut.  There is almost an effervescent note to this.  Hubby thought there was a sort of 'burnt' note later on in the melt but I never noticed that.

I melted this entire 1 oz. tart in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had decent medium-strong scent that did travel into other parts of the house.  I think this scent would have been too much if it had been any stronger, so medium was fine for me this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment