Thursday, January 23, 2014

Melted - K's Kreations / Puckered Bliss

Puckered Bliss - 'Our signature Pure Bliss blend (hints of Pink Sugar are blended with various vanilla oils) is combined with lemon for a sweet lemon scent.'
 
I've never ordered from K's Kreations but thanks to a gift of wax goodies that included this tart, I was finally able to try them.  I looooove lemon scents and on cold sniff, without seeing a scent description at that point, I thought this was a lemon-marshmallow type scent.  Even when warmed, still not knowing the actual scent description, I still thought it was a creamy lemon scent, sort of thick and deep, if that makes any sense.  I mean, it wasn't a light and bright summery, cleaner type lemon scent.  It was more of a warm, sweet, creamy dessert scent.  And now that I've finally looked up the description and see that Pink Sugar is in there, it all makes sense.

I melted this tart, probably less than 1 oz., in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had medium-strong scent that traveled lightly into adjacent rooms and lasted around four hours.  If I ever do order from K's Kreations, I will probably have this on my list.

2 comments:

  1. Glad it was a winner :-) I know you aren't keen on florals but I love her magnolia blossom. I really want to try her Alex's rainbow. Maybe in a few months when I burn through the rest is my winter scents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sick of our freakish winter that the occasional hint of hubby's floral stash that I get actually sends happy thoughts through me. There are some florals I do like, but in small doses, few and far between. I like sweet florals. Overly perfumey ones make run screaming and gagging. lol

      ~Deb

      Delete