Sunday, January 19, 2014

Melted - The Melting Fairy / 7-Up Pound Cake

7-Up Pound Cake - 'A warm and delicious blend of sweet pound cake mixed with lemon-lime fizzy soda.'
 
A very nice, warm but sweet bakery scent.  The cake part is the dominant note in here.  I've had versions of this scent from other vendors where the 7-Up part is very distinct, but it's more subtle in this one.  There is a bit of lemony-lime sweetness but you don't really get the fizzy part that sometimes comes with it.  Still, this is a very nice cake/bakery scent.
 
I melted this 1 oz. tart in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had medium-strong scent.  This is a great 'safe' scent if you have company coming and you aren't sure how they'll respond to scents, or a scent choice that would be good for gift giving.  It's delicious and warm and cozy.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I loved this one too!!! I melted one in my bedroom and one in the kitchen and it filled the whole house (granted smaller house with open plan but it worked!). Glad you liked it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this scent in general is one of my favorite 'everyday' scents. You know, the simple folk of tarts that you fall back on in between the latest new and hot scent crazes.

      ~Deb

      Delete