Monday, January 20, 2014

Melted - The Melting Fairy / Fruit Tea

Fruit Tea (NEW) - 'Green tea blended with fruity notes of peaches, oranges, and spiced cranberries.'

I freakin' LOVED this scent.  I've had three tea scents from The Melting Fairy now, and have loved all of them.  In my cold sniff notes I'd said this was like a spiced cranberry-orange with hints of tea, and that it would be a good fall scent.  Warmed, it was even better.  It was a delicious, warmly spiced fruit scent, and then the tea note just adds a sort of something that I don't know how to describe . . . like a cleansing or clarifying note.  That sounds totally dumb, but it's like a grownup fruit scent.  Oh, it was just so good!

I melted this 1 oz. tart in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had beautiful strong scent and throw.  It was not overwhelming at all because I think the tea part keeps it from being cloying.

I need to find out if there is any way to buy tarts outside of the monthly subscription box, because I want to get more of the tea scents!

4 comments:

  1. Mmmmm! Another one to put on my Feb list. I love this! You picked some good ones Deb! This sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't want to make my February box a Stock Up On Tea Scents box, but I will if I have to. LOL

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I loved it so much that I contacted The Melting Fairy and have arranged to order more of this scent, and the other two tea scents she's had. LOL

      ~Deb

      Delete