Sunday, January 19, 2014

Melted - The Melting Fairy / Orange Cream Swirl Cake

Orange Cream Swirl Cake - 'A delicious creamy cake with swirls of sweet orange syrup topped with cream frosting. SO delicious!!'
 
This was indeed delicious.  It was orange and creamy, just like a creamcicle, but it was also warm and yummy because of the cake note.  It leaned more towards the bakery side than the bright and fruity.  It was delish!
 
I melted this 1 oz. tart in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had nice strong scent, but not to the point of overpowering.  A very nice level of warm and cozy scent throughout the house.

4 comments:

  1. This one sounds promising! Hope she keeps in on the scent list so I can grab it. I think I remember you saying it wasn't the strongest on cold so I am happy it melted stronger. Hope you have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're just chillin' here on this lazy Sunday. I'm reading Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children and doing laundry.

      I really liked this scent. It was creamy and warm with just enough bright from the orange to make it fun. Hope you get it next time!

      ~Deb

      Delete
    2. Are you liking the book? I hope you review it. I saw the second one at walmart today. I wanted it so bad but I will wait for paperback or library first.

      Delete
    3. I'm liking it, yep. There was a brief time of "Bleah!" when I got to where the time travel is revealed. I *hate* time travel. I drive people nuts with my arguing about the details, or lack of. But it's recaptured my interest and I'm back to liking it even though it's not creepy book it started out to be.

      I almost bought the second one yesterday but I also decided to wait for the paperback.

      ~Deb

      Delete