Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Melted - Molten Melts / Berry Nilla

Berry Nilla - 'A yummy blend of juicy red berries with tiny splash of citrus blended with a rich creamy vanilla.'

Another tart that was gifted to me, from another vendor I've never ordered from.  And of course I can't get a scent description because it seems no vendors are ever open on a daily basis anymore.  *grumblesigh*  I'm guessing it's a mixed berry scent and that the 'nilla' is vanilla.  Isn't there a Nilla Wafer cookie?  Ok, so the 'nilla' is either vanilla or cookie.  LOL  (Thanks to reader Jean for pointing out that I had the scent descriptions back in my haul post.)

This was a sweet berry scent, almost candy-sweet.  I really couldn't tell you just what berries were in there.  I also got a hint of something almost tart-like.  And in a weird way, this was sort of a powdery scent.  It didn't smell like baby powder, no, but just seemed, or made me think of powder.  There was just a touch of vanilla warmth.

I melted this entire scent shot (1+ oz.) in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had a light-medium scent.  It did travel lightly to adjacent rooms, but overall was a pleasant sort of background scent, just enough to pretty up the air a bit.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it is vanilla, the description is A yummy blend of juicy red berries with tiny splash of citrus blended with a rich creamy vanilla.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for finding that. I've updated the post.

      ~Deb

      Delete