Saturday, January 25, 2014

Melted - Orchid Lake Candles / Lemon Confection

Lemon Confection - 'So scrumptious! Sweet lemony frosted perfection!'

Another tart that was gifted to me, from another vendor I've never ordered from myself.  (FYI - Orchid Lake Candles & Soaps is now known as Wilma.)   I loooove lemon scents.  This is a very bright and perky lemon scent, very much reminding me of Lemonheads candy.  The lemon is candy-sweet.  There is just a hint of softness, coming from whatever the 'frosted' part of this might be.  Just a really nice, lemon scent.

I melted about half of this scent shot (less than 1 oz.) in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had a nice strong scent.  It was not too strong thought, which was good because it was quite sweet.  It was a nice cheery scent for yet another Polar Vortex weather day here in Wisconsin.  (Anyone else totally ready for the sweltering heat of summer?)

2 comments:

  1. My cheeks puckered up at the mere mention of lemonheads! Look at you turning out those scents on the 20 watter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that I have a second dish it's easy to switch to the next scent. I think when my stash gets down to the BH&G/Scentsationals, which I already *know* are strong, I'll probably use the tea light warmers again. I miss my babies.

      ~Deb

      Delete