Saturday, January 18, 2014

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Bear Claws

Bear Claws- 'Sweet flaky pastry with raisin, nuts, and yeast dough.'
 
I don't know why I was expecting cinnamon with this, but I do know I wasn't expecting a chocolatey scent.  Bear Claws pastries aren't known to have chocolate in them, right?  Do nuts and raisins together smell like chocolate?  I don't know, but hubby and I both thought this mainly smelled like chocolate.  LOL!  I will say though, that there was more to it than that because I'm not generally a chocolate scent fan but I did like this scent.  There must have been just enough of a bakery note from the dough, or maybe there was some sweetness from the raisins or something.  While it says 'yeasty dough' in the description, I did not get any kind of yeasty note.  Sometimes that happens with bread-type scents.  I did not notice it with this.
 
I melted this 1 oz. tart in my Glade 20 watt electric warmer and had medium scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment