Saturday, January 18, 2014

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Cinnamon Streusel Cake

Cinnamon Streusel Cake - '(SF Blend) Cinnamon swirled with caramelized sugar and cake.'

This reminded me of cinnamon rolls, with a sort of cream cheese frosting note.  It was very cinnamon-y but it was a sweet spice, not a harsh one.  I did not get a cake note specifically, which is probably why my mind kept going back to cinnamon rolls instead of cake, but that's ok because this was still just a really yummy, warm bakery treat type of scent.

I melted this 1 oz. tart in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had a nice medium-strong scent, with strong throw.  The whole house had a slight sweet cinnamon pastry scent, nice and cozy.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, this one sounds very good! Cozy scents rock in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed. I'm such a seasonal melter. I tend to do fruity and bright things in the summer, warm and cozy in the winter.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete