Saturday, January 18, 2014

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Ice Cream Scoop Bread

Ice Cream Scoop Bread - 'Sweet buttercream vanilla ice cream with crushed almond and topped with chocolate cookie dough crumbles.'

Looking at that description, I'm not sure why this is called 'Bread,' but oh well.  I'm always leery of bread scents since one popular vendor said she uses zucchini bread as ALL of her bread scents, but I asked Sweet Fixations owner Tia about it and she said for her it's only zucchini if it's specifically mentioned as zucchini.  *PHEW*  Still, I do get a note in this that triggers that zucchini panic in me.  It's not strong, not horrible, not enough to ruin the scent for me . . . and it might just be a nutty note instead.  I would say this is sort of a creamy bread scent.  I don't really get a lot of the sweetness you might expect with the buttercream or ice cream or cookie dough.  It's a much warmer scent, much more of a bakery scent.

I melted this 1 oz. tart in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and was bummed to have only a light-medium scent.  I suppose it would be good for a small room, or those who like lighter scents, but I like my scents much stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment