Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Pancakes & Berries

Pancakes and Berries- 'Buttermilk pancakes with sweet berries.'
 
I'm pretty sure the 'berries' in here are blueberries, because I kept thinking I had a blueberry muffin scented tart going.  There isn't really a syrup note in this, not that I could tell, and definitely not any maple.  I suppose there is some sort of doughy note in the background that would be the pancakes but again, it's not strong or distinct, nothing that you'd recognize as 'Ah, pancakes!'  It's mainly the berries you smell in this, and even those are rather subdued, almost creamy.  It's kinda like a wilberry mousse type scent over a soft note of pancake.
 
I melted this 1 oz. tart in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had light-medium scent.  It was a very low key, background scent that would be very safe for those who don't like bold scents.  I, however, like things stronger and probably would not order this one again.

2 comments:

  1. That one looks really cute :-) I have only had a handful of blueberry scents I liked. Never tried sweet fixations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've gone through phases where I feel like SF scents are too light, and then I'll have a string of nice strong ones. I'm back in one of those phases again, and even with using the Glade warmer now, I feel like I'm getting too many light ones. Bummer.

      ~Deb

      Delete