Saturday, January 25, 2014

Melted - Tiffany Candles / Sweet Tooth

Sweet Tooth – 'Sugar cookies blended with caramel apples; very sweet. (A Tiffany Candles Blend)'
 
This tart was gifted to me.  Without looking at the scent description beforehand, I didn't even recognize this as a caramel apple scent.  Since I'm such a seasonal melter, I just don't think of caramel apple in the deep of winter.  While it was melting though, I did keep thinking 'What is this?  I recognize this.' Duhhhhhh me.  LOL
 
As the descriptions states, this is a very sweet scent.  There is a light cookie note to it, but it's mainly a really bright and sweet caramel apple scent.  It's actually quite a fun little scent.  And even though it's caramel apple, it doesn't really strike me as a fall scent because the cookie adds just enough extra to it.
 
I melted this whole scent shot (about 1.5 oz.) in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had light-medium scent.  There was a constant sort of sweetness in the air but it wasn't until someone walked by and stirred up the air that the caramel apple part would really show up.  Probably good that it was on the lighter because it is so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment