Sunday, February 16, 2014

Melted - Candles From The Keeping Room / Sugar Milk Coffee Latte

Sugar Milk Coffee Latte - 'A wonderful blend of sugar milk, our strongest coffee, cream and a little sugar makes this a wonderful new blend.'
 
I'm usually ok with most coffee scents but I ended up not being very fond of this one.  It started off as a nice strong coffee scent with some softer, sweeter notes from the milk.  Then it just got sort of weird.  Hubby thought it smelled like popcorn, and while I don't agree with popcorn specifically, there was something sort of salty and odd about it.  This was not a horrible scent . . . we did let it go most of the evening . . . but it was not a favorite by any means and is not something I would choose to order again.
 
I melted this entire 1 oz. tart in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had strong scent and throw for the first hour or so, then settled down to a more medium level.

No comments:

Post a Comment