Sunday, February 16, 2014

Melted - Candles From The Keeping Room / Vanilla Shake

Vanilla Shake - 'Spun sugar and vanilla are perfectly combined in this nostalgic scent. Butter cream amplifies the soda fountain tones and adds richness to the base of the fragrance.'

This was a really full bodied, creamy vanilla scent with a bit of lighter sweetness from the sugar notes.  It really did remind me of ice cream, of a big yummy shake.  Unfortunately it didn't last long.

I melted this 1+ oz. bunny tart in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had deliciously strong scent right off the bat, but it faded down to a light-medium within the first hour, and down to barely there by three hours.

2 comments:

  1. That did fade fast! I haven't melted any of the bunnies yet, the first one is going to be a little tough :)
    Soda fountain tones? ...like a cream soda? ...I guess not so much since you didn't mention a bubbly note.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, I did not notice any bubbly at all.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete