Sunday, February 2, 2014

Melted - Daphne's Divine Scents / Serendipity Birthday Cake

Serendipity Birthday Cake - [no scent description]

Another tart that was gifted to me, I mainly got the ever-popular Serendipity scent in this.  (Serendipity is a very sweet blend of coconut and cherry and a few other things.)  I did get a light cake note, and it did seem to keep the potential over-sweetness of the Serendipity in check, so that was nice.  But overall, mainly Serendipity, and that's ok.

I melted one of these square tarts (.7 oz.) in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had a nice medium-strong scent and throw.  If this had been stronger it might have been just too much sweetness, so a more medium scent worked for this one.

Don't those tarts look like yummy candy bites???  Like sugar coated fruity chews!

4 comments:

  1. I just got my first, very small order from her last week, all pink scents, since that's mostly what she had on her storefront. They're sitting in my bedroom curing, and I can smell them through the cello bags! Her TAT was very fast, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only ever placed one tiny order from there and I didn't like what I ordered OR the sample. Nothing wrong with the service or products, just happened that the scents I got were not at all to my liking. Any other tarts I've had from Daphne's have been through gifts from waxy-bloggy friends.

      ~Deb

      Delete
    2. I'm learning that I can only take pinks in small doses, so this order will last me a while.

      Delete
    3. I've never been huge on Pink Sugar in wax, or Pink blends in general. I love Pink Sugar in soaps and lotions though.

      It's Serendipity that I'm finding I can only take in small doses.

      ~Deb

      Delete