Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Melted - Front Porch Candle Co. / Lemon Cupcake Cream Filled Cake

Lemon Cupcake Cream Filled Cake - [no scent description]

Ohhhh, Front Porch's lemon is one of the best scents out there.  It could probably even make zucchini bread smell good.  Uh, no, on second thought, there is nothing that could make zucchini bread smell good.  But anyway, this was such a yummy scent!  I've had different lemon varieties from Front Porch and I'm pretty sure I've liked them all.  This was a good one too.  The familiar yumminess of the lemon was warmed a bit with the addition of the cake notes, and then a bit of creaminess to blend it all together.  It was a happy bakery scent.

I melted this 1 oz. grubby tart in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had lovely strong scent with awesome throw.  I don't remember just how long it lasted, but the longer it went the more the bakery notes came through.

I really enjoyed this one.

6 comments:

  1. Mmmm! Front porch does bakery really well. I like her cream filled cake scents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is the first of her cream filled cake scents that I've ever had. Some day I'll have to try some others. But I do so love her lemons....mmmm.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. So no ZB in the "cupcake"? I agree, I lOVE FP lemons. So good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whaaaat?? I don't recall any hints of hidden zucchini nastiness in the cupcake. Now I'm scared.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  3. No, not even FP's lemon could get rid of the Frito, corn chip, cigarette butt smell of zucchini bread. :P

    I'm glad you liked this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - Agreed. The only thing that can get rid of that smell is to place such tarts deep into the garbage can.

      Bleah!

      ~Deb

      Delete