Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Melted - Rosegirls / Kaelyn's Scotcheroos

Kaelyn’s Scotcheroos - '(RoseGirls Custom Blend) You’re going to love this cozy blend of smooth and creamy butterscotch melted in a sticky, sweet pool of creamy marshmallow!'

I was given this chunk to try because the previous owner found this scent gross.  I love butterscotch scents!  And this was no exception!  It was a deep, rich, creamy sweetness, on the warm end of the sweet spectrum.  The only downside, and it was small, was that a slightly harsh note was hiding in the background and that came out more and more the longer this was melted.  It didn't ruin the scent, but it definitely changed it by the end of the time I decided this melt was over.

I cut this chunk in half and melted about .7 oz. in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer.  It had medium-strong scent, and lasted over four hours.

6 comments:

  1. Oh no. Tell me the previous owner is not in our muffin club. Second, third and fourth guessing my butterscotch muffin. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, if there is butterscotch coming in our muffins I am one happy girl! Wish those things would come already. *impatient*

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Not I said the fly. I always thought this one sounded good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This reminded me of the BH&G Maple Butterscotch something-or-other that is one of my absolute favorites. Makes me wonder now if I have any of that left in my 'Walmart stash.'

      ~Deb

      Delete
  3. Also glad this threw for you. RG's butterscotch scent it typically pretty good, but I don't like this blend for some reason! It's stick to the roof of your mouth sweet. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was sweet but more of a warm, bakery sweet....not like the super sugary candy sweet that I can only handle in small doses.

      ~Deb

      Delete