Thursday, March 20, 2014

Melted - L3 Waxy Wonders / Serendipity Fruit Loops

Serendipity Fruit Loops - [no scent description]

I know nothing about L3 Waxy Wonders and am not a member of their Facebook group so I can't get a proper scent description but it seems pretty straightforward.  Serendipity is a sweet cherry/coconut type scent, and Fruit Loops is a sweet candy-fruit type scent just like the cereal.  This tart was given to me by a generous waxy-bloggy friend, and I was a bit worried this might be *too* sweet.  It's not though, which was very surprising to me.  This seemed to be about an equal mix of the Serendipity and the Fruit Loops.  I could pick out the notes of each.  Quite a nice, bright, happy scent here.

I melted this entire 1.2 oz. chunk in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had medium-strong scent with good throw.  I could smell this in adjacent rooms.  It was long lasting too.  There was still a healthy medium strength scent when I turned the warmer off after about six hours.
 
I don't know that I'd buy this scent myself but it was fun to be able to try it.


8 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I have one of these gifted pieces just waiting to be melted! Glad you had good luck with this. It's always fun to try new scents you wouldn't normally buy for yourself, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fun. Sometimes you're sure you would never like something when you're reading the name/description, but then it just wows you.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. I like the new background!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was looking for something spring-y but everything was either Easter related or too dark or too 'busy.' I settled on this one in frustration but then started really liking it.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  3. I like the new background too!
    I love this scent by L3WW, it's one of my early favorites by them.

    L3 is located in WA state. The owner is Jennifer Medina. And she used to be a YT'er. I like her wax a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, this is the third YouTuber-gone-wax-vendor I know of. Are there others? I've actually like the three I've tried so far.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  4. :-) it was a nice loaf. Sunnee has good taste!

    ReplyDelete