Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Melted - The Melting Fairy / Birthday Cake

Birthday Cake - 'A sweet and buttery birthday cake strong on the vanilla notes.'
This was a deeee-lish scent, but it was another quick fader.  What is it about 'birthday' that makes cakes scents so much better?  This was filled with rich vanilla sweetness, giving the already yummy base cake notes just a little more oomph.  I loved this and would very easily melt this everyday for a while.
Except for the fact that it died out extremely early.
I melted this .8 oz. tart in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had immediate strong and wonderful scent.  I was like 'OMG yesssssssss!'   I noticed it starting to fade almost as quick, within the first half hour or so, and by about two hours there was pretty much nothing again.
BUMMER!

2 comments:

  1. This scent WAS really great, and it lasted about 5 hours for me. It smelled like fresh baked cake, really! Frosting and all. YUM. Sad this didn't last for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Five hours of this would have been awesome. This is why I don't rely much on reviews . . . because what happens for one, might be different for another.

      ~Deb

      Delete