Monday, March 3, 2014

Melted - The Melting Fairy / Buttercream Cupcake

Buttercream Cupcake - 'Sweet and creamy cupcake scent with notes of vanilla and maple, topped with sweet and sugary whipped cream topping.'
 
Very nice, typical birthday/cupcake scent.  I didn't notice anything specifically as maple, so don't fear that, but there was a bit something that added a smidge of richness and depth, and I suppose it could have been from that.  A really yummy scent . . . but too light.
 
I melted this .8 oz. tart in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and only had light scent.  It was somewhat noticeable in the area of the warmer, but more often than not I could barely tell I had anything melting.  Worse yet, it barely lasted three hours.
 
Nice scent, but a poor performer.

2 comments:

  1. Was this any different than the birthday cake tart? It's always hard to differentiate the cakey scents!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought they were quite a bit different in their sameness. (lol) I thought Birthday Cake was much more vanilla-y and seemed to have more depth, or more body to it.

      ~Deb

      Delete