Sunday, March 2, 2014

Melted - The Melting Fairy / Carrot Cake

Carrot Cake - 'A creamy and buttery carrot cake scent with added notes of coconut, vanilla, cinnamon and spices.'
 
This is quite yummy as far as carrot cake scents go.  There isn't quite the 'cake' note that you easily find in things like Birthday Cake or cupcake type scents, but there is a bakery note about it.  This is warmly spicy, but not strong and sharp.  Spice haters might still be ok with this one.  I didn't get a specific coconut note.  There is just enough sweetness with the spice, and a bit of a 'moist' as opposed to a 'dry' type bakery scent like some cookies or bread.  Yep, this was good.
 
I melted .8 oz. tart in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had a medium-strong scent with a decent enough throw.  I could smell it lightly in adjacent rooms.  It did lighten up after about three hours but still had light-medium scent for at least a couple more hours after that.  (Then I shut the warmer off and went to bed.)

2 comments:

  1. This one sounds nice! On a side note, the fruit tea was just as nice as you said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, glad you liked it too. I feel like a dork when I'm all crazy about something and others are like 'Bleah.' Would have been nice to get some extra of that scent but, well, we've already discussed how THAT turned out...

      ~Deb

      Delete