Monday, March 3, 2014

Melted - The Melting Fairy / Creme Brulee

Creme Brûlée - 'Rich and creamy burnt sugar scent with french coffee undertones.'
 
I can't decide it I liked this one or not.  It's a caramel-coffee type scent.  It has that sort of deep, rich sweetness of the 'burnt sugar' (the caramel-like note), and it definitely has the coffee notes, but there is a slightly bitter note . . . from the coffee, or from the 'burnt' part of the sugar, I'm not sure.  I think if there was just a bit more sweetness, this would be awesome.

At least it was strong!

Yeppers, I melted this .8 oz. tart in my Glade 20 watt hot plate warmer and had very strong scent and throw.  I could smell this all over the house, strong even in far corners.  It lasted quite some time too, still going strong after four hours (when I turned the warmer off for the night).

Why can't the really good scents be this strong??

2 comments:

  1. Isn't that how it always works?? Lol at least it wasn't a complete stinker and really strong!

    ReplyDelete